Monday, April 30, 2012

Watch Out For the Blog Piranha - They Have Been Whipped Into A Desperate Feeding Frenzy





The blog commenters are in a snit and desperate panic over on  the Cape Vincent JLL blog today.


They having to resort to outright bald faced lies to make their distorted points.
Since I can’t address the comments on Wiley’s blog I will address them here.

One person says I have a WPEG donors list and will soon release the list.  Well I hope you don’t stay up nights watching my blog  waiting for it.  I don’t have a WPEG list, I don’t recall ever really closely looking at one.  I was mostly involved in the legal stuff. I don’t have one to release, and if I did I wouldn’t release it anyhow  

So what is this…it’s a LIE!

Next is a person who claims that myself and other want to ban everything in CV, especially anything industrial. Now Wiley started them down this road.  He brings some of his faith blog piranha just up to the surface, and throws them just the right amount of raw meat that he knows will make them crazy and stop them from thinking, then steps back as they go into a mindless, spineless nameless feeding frenzy!

 Find anywhere that I have said I am opposed to ALL industrial uses in CV. You will be wasting time if you take that challenge.  I AM NOT opposed to ALL industrial uses or reasonable compatible businesses or growth. Neither are other people I talk to that are opposed to wind turbines.  This requires that you be mostly brain dead to make that gigantic leap of logic.  Of course Wiley knows full well I or others are not against ALL industrial uses but is not going to step in and tell the truth. to set the record straight.  He either doesn’t have the intellect to recognize these are outright LIES, or have the credibility to correct what he knows are LIES, or he would just a soon in desperation perpetuate the LIES, to keep up his blog readership because there is another blog in town, and people are reading it.

So what is this…it’s another LIE!

Now here is another comment.from JLL.

“The wind ban movement in the Cape is being directed by a man who only spends a few weeks a year in town”

I spend nearly 5 months in CV, not a few weeks and there is NO organized “ban” movement and I am not heading it. There may be some who agree with me and so be it.

So what is this…it’s another LIE!

But here is the real thing to consider when you choose to read the JLL blog and the comments.  Wiley blocks my comments and some in my defense…OK that is what it is.  But here is the thing. Note that there isn’t one name on any comments that attack me or others. One guy says to Google me.  Well you know WHY you can do that?  Because I put my NAME on things I believe in whether it be search and rescue or fighting the wind battle.

What Wiley allows and endorses on his  JLL blog on the other hand  is like the school yard bully who stands by providing cover while the other spineless kids who wouldn’t stand up on their own or say their name take shots and know they are safe and if the debate gets out of their intellectual capacity, they can run for cover and be safe on the JLL blog,   That would be because the real world is probably too scary if they had to come up with their own coherent thoughts and ideas.

But do you want to see what the real problem is…well look below at the chart.  This is a chart of my blog activity since it opened about 2 months ago. 




It is increasing at a regular rate.  People ARE reading although they may not be commenting.  Probably because JLL commenters know it’s the REAL world on my blog and not safe and they don’t get intellectually covered like at JLL.  They would be on their own without Wiley holding their hands. The real hoot is that Wiley several times said in his comments I should open my own blog. Well live with it.

Now consider this about JLL:

There is a lot of LYING going on particularly in the comments and sometimes in the posts when JLL says we want to ban everything in CV, or we are irrational, or do no science of research on our NO wind stance or are  radicals blah, blah, blah. He likes to say we are just having another NO wind hissy fit. None of that is anywhere near true. So why LIE about it. Has ne become that desperate?

If it’s not out right LYING then the facts get distorted about us. And when Wiley knows it’s LYING he doesn’t correct it he just perpetuates it.

And finally he provides cover for his attackers and himself so that if I or anyone who might think similarly as I do tries to correct the LIES  he blocks that process so accurate information that might show the truth never gets out there.  This is the level he and is faithful sheep must stoop to to protect themselves and apparently our new govt.

What are they / he are afraid of?  They are afraid that if you back off from the JLL hoopla for a couple seconds and distortion gravy  train and engage your brain independently you might just figure out what is going on and see through some of the LIES.  

Now consider…is this really a blog that you want to be reading as an accurate source of information on the critical issues we face in CV???

There seems to be a lot of LYING going on the blog of  one of the most rabid supporters of our new town board and zoning committees, and it NEVER gets corrected to seek the truth.  Members of our new govt  read this blog, some faithfully, and sometimes use this blog to comment. They used it to showcase their campaign at times before the last elections.  I don’t expect they would defend me, but the big question is…why are they participating and quietly endorsing  a blog where they clearly KNOW what is being said especially by commenters is an outright LIE! 

That poses an interesting question now doesn’t it?  To see if any of our responsible town officials who want to “heal” the community will step forward.   Let’s see if they realize that the LIES that are essentially being told on their behalf for their agenda is NOT a way to heal anything.  Watch closely and let’s seem if there will be any leadership by example by  our town govt on this one.  Remember that many of them read the JLL blog every day…they see EXACTLY what is going on, on their behalf. 

One CV govt was supported by LIES…we don’t need another one. So let’s see who does the responsible thing.

Now remember what I said about this in a previous post.  The more nasty and frequent the attacks get, the closer we are getting to the truth, and the more absurd the LIES have to become.

Somebody out there is squirming and getting real uncomfortable. I say read ALL the CV blogs. Just make sure you engage your brain when you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment