Thursday, April 26, 2012

Solar Drive By Analysis!

Big announcement with BP and the rumor the will go solar in CV. I will have a post on solar soon but, lately I love to look at the JLL blog…it’s great entertainment!  I also pick up information from it as well, I make no secret about that.  But the BS that flies around over there is hilarious at times including what comes off Wiley’s key board. 

For example Wiley drove by a solar complex in Germany once, and his information was from a guy in the “energy industry”   That is like asking BP if oil or wind energy are good. 

Then he makes this broad sweep of the brush hoping you will suck down that some of us who are anti wind are automatically anti everything particularly renewables. So this is how we are supposed to have a rational discussion  on critical issues of energy, environment and  issues facing CV. Of course he doesn’t want you to consider that I live in a solar house.  This crap Wiley and his commenters are peddling to distort the facts in no better that the bullshit coming out of the wind companies.  Well Rick and JLL commenters  why don’t you tell me what large personal investment and commitment you have made to the environment over the last 25 years. Other that buying a few CF light bulbs with mercury inside or riding a bike?   How much BP fuel have you sucked up Rick on your junkets around the world?

Funny I thought JLL WAS anti wind…are we now finding out that he isn’t since he repeatedly attacks the people who are…and I also thought Republicans like Wiley were not for big govt subsidies especially for unreliable sources of power and where the govt is picking winners and losers.  I Wiley a closet Liberal???.…are we now finding out Wiley and his blog are a fraud and a front for something else??? 

The second thing that needs to be clear up is a comment where somebody says or implies that my blog is siding with the pro wind side and we are supporting each other.  And sadly I  am betting that comment is MORE BS coming from the people who claim to be “opposed” to wind energy because they don’t like me telling the truth.  .  Well I have news for both sides. I try to be fair and independent on my blog.  I am as anti wind as I always have been. If a pro wind person comments on my bog and I comment back…so be it.  I am not ANYBODY'S blog except my own…end of story!

But watch the next post if you would like some actually perspective on the solar issue.  I live in a solar house, and have for 26 years in one of the sunniest places in the nation.  I just interview a PhD electrical engineering professor from our local college and who is in the school of engineering and natural sciences.  He just so happens to live in a home with solar voltaics who is also my neighbor.  I have visited several large solar complexes in the SW deserts.  I know people out here who live off the grid with solar and wind.  Why, because there is NO grid where they want to live!   And finally…why are we always waiting for some mega industry to solve our energy climate problems. Especially BP…why is it always an industrial solution?

In my next post we are going to explain some ideas that put the renewable responsibility on YOU…THEN we will see who will REALLY  stand up for the environment and who is just a lot of talk and hot air.   Oh and keep in mind spewing out BS and taking shots on ANY blog is not the solution!

The next post will be about that information and coming shortly. So if you would like to actually read something a little less like one liner BS and maybe address the subject…then stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. ART, YOU ARE NUTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8:01 Forget nuts...look at the post above if you actually want to learn something about the solar debate.

    Using these cute short one liners does nothing to solve our issues. But if that is all you can come up with don't bother the rest of us trying to look at the issue seriously. Go buy a commic book or stay ver on Wiley's blog that is more your speed!

    ReplyDelete