Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mr. MacSherry Clarifies His Statements On Giving BP Our New Zoning Law

I try to be fair and call it as I see it, so I will report  that I have noted that Mr. Dick MacSherry, our Cape Vincent Planning Board Chairman,  cleared up his statements on Tues. concerning when Mr. Gross the project manage from BP will receive the new zoning law.  It appears it will be at the same time the public sees it.  Recently I did a post taking Mr. MacSherry to task over some of his past behaviors, one concerning a private meeting with wind developers before a past wind law (2009) was given to the public. 

Thank you for that clarification Mr. MacSherry and I think that is appropriate.  However, I was hoping that any wind zoning law Mr. Gross would look at in the future would make it clear that NO industrial wind turbines are allowed in Cape Vincent.

I wonder at what point BP and Gross start their "education" campaign of our govt. officials and the public as he mentioned in the paper.  Seems to me they ought to give up on that approach since their previous little coffee, sandwich, cookie and pizza get togethers have been a PR disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment