Thursday, April 26, 2012

BP has "ANOTHER " Wind (or solar) Project Manager In Cape Vincent



                                   Below,  BP plowing up CV fields for their project archeology study.
                                                Will this be as far as BP gets on it's wind project?



This reminds me of tag team wrestling I used to watch when I was a kid, and Cape Vincent seems to be the one always down on the mat.  Or maybe it's mosquitoes, you keep swatting at them, you spray them, but these just keep coming back.  See the article from Jae  Lee at the WDT.




Now there are rumors of solar in CV.  Well as some of you know I live in a passive solar house and have for 25 years in one of the sunniest places in the nation.  So I know something about solar and will have something posted soon.  However there is a previous post I did about this subject you can look up in the archive.  When I am not in CV I live solar 24/7.  Well ok not at night unless I can store enough heat!  and OK not when it is raining or snowing or cloudy.  Get the picture?  HOWEVER, like today where it is raining in Flagstaff we are getting NO SOLAR!!!



                   Acciona's Solar One Project south of Las Vegas, NV I have visited a couple times,
                  as well as other desert solar  projects. They are not little benign projects on the landscape!

Hhhmmmm...maybe this is why BP boughtout the Acciona leases...or do they have a plan for wind AND solar.  As I remember Cuomo is getting om the solar band wagon. Well if BP wants solar and that is what we are going to have to live with I have a plan for them (seriously) like our Arizona Public Serrvice utility uses in Flagstaff, AZ where I live, and it doesn't need massive amounts of land and huge solar arrays that cover lots of habitat, and each INDIVIDUAL person can benefit...at NO out of pocket cost to themselves!!! It is experimental in Flagstaff.

BTW I think another BIG puzzle piece just fell into place!!!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment