Friday, January 24, 2014

Silence???

As you see in the post below I have listed the members of the 2014 Cape Vincent Zoning Law Revision Committee.

I looked on JLL and Pandy's blog going back a few weeks and I don't see any mention of this committee or especially the people on it.  Please correct me if I am wrong about that.

You would think that with all they have said previously about pro wind and the Dems. that the names
Paul Mason who as far as we know has a wind lease and Paul Aubertine whose family has wind leases might raise at least a comment by the other bogs.

So I would assume if there is any discussion about revisions to the zoning regulations on wind that Mr. Mason and Mr. Aubertine would recuse themselves????

I don't know about Mr. Aubertine, but I can't fathom that Paul Mason wouldn't raise a fuss and try to water down the current zoning law wind regulations.

Wonder if someone has passed along the message to the other blogs to stay quiet on the entire  issue.

After all we have to "heal" the community and be "reasonable"!

No comments:

Post a Comment