Monday, January 20, 2014

Comment Moderation Removed


                                           Summer in  Cape Vincent on  the River!


I discontinued the comment moderation for now. However, in a recent post below I have outlined a few general criteria for comments which I think are reasonable and liberal.  I hope you will read and consider.

 If your whole purpose is simply to try to shut down my message or intimidate and you have nothing to say related to the actual issues, or get foul or nasty or outright lie for the only purpose of an attack,  Then it is highly likely you will be removed. Especially if you do those things anonymously.

My preference would be for people to put their names behind their comments, however I know that is not realistic for some people, so  I still welcome anonymous comments even if you want to take me to task hard as long as you have some rational argument based in facts or well thought out opinions  that stays on the issues.

Thank You,
Art

No comments:

Post a Comment