Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What?


Cape Vincent Town Supervisor Urban Hirschey's comments Jan. 2010 at his first town board meeting after being elected to the position for the first time in fall 2009.


"For those of you who elected me, I may not meet all of your expectations and for those of you who did not vote for me, your worst dreams will not be realized."

Well let's see.  The people who handed Mr. Hirschey his victory ("who elected me") came mostly from the "anti wind" side, or for significantly reduced wind development.  Sounds like he is setting them up for some disappointment...and make no mistake this message is about the wind issue!

The people Mr. Hirschey says ("who did not vote for me") are obviously mostly pro wind.

So what is the message here?  Compromise on a wind farm?????

No comments:

Post a Comment