Monday, June 25, 2012

JLL Trying to Cover His Tracks????

Mr. Wiley at the blog JLL in his comment section is already trying to back away from his comments I posted below in my previous post about the zoning committee making dangerous and unneccessary concessions for Voters For Wind and  BP on wind turbine noise. I noted his early morning comment today crammed in among the others on his blog.   He must have gotten a flury of emails and calls this AM suggesting that he tone it down and get back in line, and that he was sounding too much like that damn Pundt guy!!!!

But he keeps digging himnself a deeper hole.  Now he has stated in his comment section a sort  of convoluted apology:

"That morning the atmospheric conditions were just right so that when I was out in my back yard feeding the birds the Wolfe Island turbines were emitting the jet roar type of noise that never goes away. The kind of noise you can feel that seems to bring the bulk of complaints from around the world.

My reaction was, "Why the hell should we be allowing any development in this town which adds the the complete change of sound levels already given to us by the Wolfe Island project."



The underlining is mine ( Pundt)

I am guessing in his snit as he calls it the real truth spilled out!!!

But now he is saying that why should we allow any development in town that creates or adds to such noise.

Well I will be damned...he and I are in complete agreement.  Keeping in mind that even one large turbine shoved way back by Lyme will increase the noise level over Wolfe Is. for somebody.  Well,,,maybe not for Mr. Wiley since he will live a long way from any CV turbine development under our new zoning laws. Think about the poor sucker in the CV interior who will have his bird feeding disrupted by turbine noise if we allow even a few!

Jeees Rick what you are suggesting sounds a lot like a BAN on wind development.  Hey keep having those snits buddy...I like the way it makes you think!

You keep this up and they will be calling you a radical nut case lunatic like me!  You know... a marginal fringe voice like you have refered to me several times for wanting to allow NO turbines in CV just like you have suggested in your comment above.

Careful...you will lose your secret decoder ring!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment