Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Love The Page Banner on Pandora's Box of Rocks Blog - I Couldn't Agree More!!!

I noted something very interesting on the Cape Vincent blog Pandora’s Box of Rocks.
Right up front bold as life IN VIVID COLOR is a big banner that says

 “BRITISH PETROLEUM
  LEAVE CAPE VINCENT

As I remember this is the exact same bumper sticker one of our new town councilmen used to have on his car bumper, except it was referring to Acciona. 

Well I certainly agree with that sentiment and have since 2006 for any wind developer trying to invade our community!!!!

 But hey wait just a damn minute here! 

That is pretty rabid anti wind rhetoric!  Isn’t that what I have been saying for a long time?  Well I’ll be damned it sure is!!!    Ban wind developers from CV and get them the hell out of town…you know like LEAVE CAPE VINCENT BP!!!!

But I thought that this type of vehement anti wind sentiment was frowned upon as:

Lunatic
Nut case
Radical
Irrational
Irresponsible
Idiotic
Politically out of touch
Fringe marginal voices
Imbalanced
Insane
ETC!!!

I love Pandora’s blog banner.  Guess people are finally starting to see it my way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment