Friday, June 1, 2012

The 2012 Newly Revised Cape Vincent Comprehensive Plan Is Available

The newly revised CV Comp Plan is available on the Town of Cape Vincent website.  I have scan read the document once but have not had a detailed look at the entire work.  Although I  have serious differences with some on the Comp Plan committee, I will say in fairness that on first inspection the new comp plan is overall a well done piece of work, and ALLcommittee members should be commended for their work and time committment to this effort.  There are some issues I see in the "Plan" surrounding the attempts to address the industrial wind issue.  It seems rather inconsistent in many ways on this issue as if they are trying to walk the fence on the issue.  Do we want industrial wind in CV, or do we not want industrial wind in CV?

I will comment on these issues later after I have had a more detailed look at the Plan.  Keeping in mind the committee had a good root plan to work from, as I said there appears to be some good things and ideas in this Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment