Monday, June 4, 2012

Beware of the Fraud and Manipulation!!!!

The long comment on a previous post below by "3:10 AM"  is actually very fascinating.  It’s a complete and absolute  fraud , but it is still fascinating just the same.  Read it again and again but I would caution my readers to not be fooled and I will credit you with the intellectual capacity to see it’s a clear fraud and the manipulation that is being attempted here despite where or who it is coming from.  I doubt seriously this person no matter what side they are on agrees with me as the comment implies.  Someone is very cleverly trying to manipulate my comments to their advantage. This is not new and it is an age old trick and has been attempted before with my comments.  That is what this comment is actually about. And the key question is WHY? After weeks on my blog with very few comments, why this one, and why now?  Whose nerve have I touched?  Is it someone at BP, or is it coming from somewhere else?  I will let you sort through it and try to figure it out for yourself.  Keep in mind it  is actually quite well written and crafted, and clever and  politically astute and that might be a place to start thinking about it.  Don’t let the misspelling of my name (Dear Mr. Punt) fool you. 

Although this comment could be coming from anywhere keep in mind that the most dangerous threatening thing for the pro wind agenda is people with a rational researched argument as to why industrial wind power ($300 million dollars worth ) is a fraud and a scam and should not be allowed in this community, and has the power through the new social media to make that case to the entire world. Somebody out there is not a happy camper and the stakes here in CV are incrediblyl high, especially now!!

No matter where this is coming from, the extent of the manipulation and what it is attempting to do is just one more example of the terrible insidious disease industrial wind energy and now Article X has unleashed upon our community. It is something we may never in our life times recover from in CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment