Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dickie "BP" Chandler Says There Is A Lot Of Community Support For BP's Wind Industrial Development???

Dickie "BP Will Destroy Our Town" Chandler says there is a lot community support for BP's industrial wind plant.

Ok so ... I am a fair guy.  I like to check these claims out for mself.   So I thought I would drive around town with my camera and see if I could capture some of Dickie's "community support" for his industrial wind plant!!! It must be out there somewhere!!! I thought maybe I could find some signs or something showing support.  I mean Dickie wouldn't lie to us would he?

                                                  Cape Vincent Signs Showing Solid "Community
                                            Support"  For Dickie Chandler's BP Industrial Wind Plant!!!

                                                                                     
                                                                      Yeah...EXACTLY!!!!!     

                         Hhhmmm...If we just had the money for an ad in the WDT or T.I. Sun!

      BP tries to spread around a lot of bullshit. Funny how  a few megapixels can just sweep it all away to expose the truth.  In other words a few megapixels is worth a 1000 words.  Some days I just love being an artist and photographer!

* Note: No sign was used more than once in the collage, and these are only some of the existing CV realty signs.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment