Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Comment Moderation On - Unfortunately - Zoning Posts Will Continue

As you can see I have put the comment moderation on and removed some comments. As you know it goes against my grain to do this but I have a liar on my blog who keeps trying to connect me to the pro wind side or claiming my agenda is to help pro wind. That is a bold faced lie, and anyone who knows me knows I am very anti wind and have been from the start.

Fact is this could be somebody from either the pro wind side trying to manipulate my comments to look like I am helping pro wind or the anti wind side who can't tolerate any questioning of the current govt's wind approach with Art. X. and either way they don't have the spine to back their comment with their name.

The fact is my recent posts on our zoning law really is more universal that just our govt, or our supervisor and their beliefs on regulating wind development.  My questioning is with all the local govts who have aligned themselves with the Art. X process that removed our home rule rights, and anyone who is misguided enough to believe you can control massive invasive wind development with traditional zoning practices.  That is what I am trying to point out in my posts.
.
This is not about discrediting the Hirschey govt. although that is the distraction both sides would like you to believe. I am not out to remove Hirschey or any of the current govt.  I am not publicly running any candidate, and my voting status and who I support will remain private this time around.   I in fact believe they have done some good things for this community.  My posts are about a process they and other local govts.  are involved in which put their decisions central to the debate like it or not.

Fact is I was having this debate and asking these same questions of the previous govt, because they too decided to take this ridiculous zoning path to try to regulate what can not be effectively regulated because of sheer massive size.  Of course they had a different incentive as well!

When groups of people demand you keep quiet because it doesn't go along with the agenda, or somebody might lose an election so I should not speak my mind or ask questions, then these requests are unreasonable, and that type of thinking is dangerous.

Anyone who wants to have a reasonable and intelligent debate about the subjects at hand, like Art. X or our law, or the State removing our rights etc., without lies and distortions, then please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment