Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Still Waiting!!!

I am still waiting to hear from either Maureen Harris a commissioner at the NY PSC who I have tried to contact directly or from the PSC information office as to whether John S. Harris the BP lawyer representing the Cape Vincent Wind Farm is her husband.  I have done a lot of research on this and all indications are they are husband and wife.

And in my opinion this raises some very disturbing questions since the PSC is currently at the center of the debate between the Town of Cape Vincent and BP concerning the requirements of BP's Public Information Plan (PIP) of  which the town is very displeased and  has officially registered  repeated complaints to the PSC on this matter and BP's uncooperative behavior.

But  let's wait one more day and see if anyone else verifies it.  Oh I don't know...I would keep an eye toward the media if I were you, and see if they come up with anything and if so then I will have some additional commentary!

I don't know ...but I would say this is could get real interesting real fast.

2 comments:

  1. Well Art look like you don't have to wait any longer, it was confirmed in the WDT this morning.

    So let me see if I understand the situation. Our town has to play by the rules, but John Harris can enter the back door anytime he wants. You know what they say, if it looks like shit and smells like shit, it is probably shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right 6:49. Actually I knew the answer to this a couple days ago since I spent alot of time researching it. It became obvious what the connection was and how big the story was. I sent it to various media outlets, and the WDT picked it up. I appreciate their reporting on this and an official media source verifing it.

    Of course you believe both BP and the NY PSC right? Soon I will have some commentary up in several posts on this issue, including some additional connections in Albany that make this smell even worse. Stay tuned! Now the town has verification of Clif Schneider's concerns as he said in the video on the blog Pandora's Box of Rocks that BP has unfair access to Albany policy makers. KNowing what you know now go back at review that video.

    No kidding Clif...now what are you going to do about it? Is Clif and the board still going to endorse the idea to drag us down this Art X road when it is now painfully obvious how rigged the system is? This is the system our town gave our zoning law too to be arbitrated by the Art X process. Still think that is a good idea and we can win?

    Since 2006 I have been trying to tell this community these realities.

    ReplyDelete