Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NY PSC Commssioner The Wife of BP's Cape Vincent Wind Farm Lawyer OUCH!!!

You may  have noticed in the Watertown Daily Times the article verifying that John S. Harris the BP lawyer that was in Cape Vincent a few nights ago is married to Maureen Harris a high NY Public Service Commissioner.  Isn't that cozy! That is huge news.  Both CV blogs are carrying the story. 

I am not just now picking up on this story from the blogs or the paper.  I have been involved in it and researching it for several days and trying to get several media outlets to pick up on it, and the WDT did to their high credit and we should appreciate them reporting this critical story.  I was waiting for them to break it. And there is much more to the story with more interesting connections and circumstances. It is the prime reason I re-opened my blog after it being shut down since Sept..  I hope you will stay tuned.  I will have a post up soon on the real ins and outs of this story and more. 

Of course we all believe the PSC and BP that there will be no problem with all these nice cozy connections...right?  In the past three days I had an email directly to Comm. Harris and to the PSC Public Information Office attempting to get them to verify the Harris connection.  I got NO response back.  Yeah...that's about right, they were probably scrambling around trying to get their story straight. They decided to ignore me, but I guess they decided to not ignore the same questions from the WDT.  Stay tuned ...this story is not done!

Art Pundt

No comments:

Post a Comment