Monday, April 29, 2013

ENOUGH!!!!!

Now as you can see in the comment section of one post I removed the comment of the person who has been going on and on with NO point except to attack me WITH NO OTHER POINT ATTACHED. People can go on an on if they want about me blocking this person, but I gave them warning to get back on message on the big wind issue, or they would be gone.

But here is the thing. When I have gone after people like our town officials there has been some debate or POINT attached concerning the bigger issue. And I allow for accountability because I put my name on my comments so if people want to debate me or even attack back they actually know WHO that person is and what their long term beliefs are. This person is unwilling to show any accountability or responsibility at all considering the level of attack!

This person has had 3 days of opportunity to make some point on the big issue but refused to do so. So on that alone they wore out their dime. Keep in mind the original debate was on my questioning the appropriateness of the town officials comment that they thought Art X was fair and impartial. That still stuns me!!!

Now here is the other thing. This person is spreading information and accusations when my readers aren't privy to the whole picture of why in one respect I am upset with our town’s actions and WHO they’ re listening too or have been in the past! . And that ain’t opinion or defamation …it is carefully documented FACT! I have been using a lot of restraint to not impart information on the town's actions that could be extremely detrimental to some people or person. And SO FAR that has tied my hands a bit! This person should not inflame that situation any longer. They might even be aware of what I am talking about!

Now here is the question this person desperately wants me to answer with the false premises underlined.

"2. When the Elected and Appointed officials who are working diligently to protect this town throw BP and big wind out of Cape Vincent will you have the balls to say “I am sorry..”.

In addition he has required a YES OR NO asnwer.

1. There is no WHEN...since no one knows what will happen - false.
2. He makes the assumption that we all agree thet the town officials are working diligently and protecting the
     community-  up for serious debate.
3. They make the assumption that the town WILL throw big wind out - debatable...we can't know that.
4. Lastly this person tries to trick you into thinking he has the absolute last analysis on his false statements.

Kinda like a religious fanatic waving some religious  dogma  at you as THE one and only answer!!!

This is a trick...my readers should be intelligent enough to recognize it has so many false assumptions and fallacies that I will not answer it, nor will this person be happy even if I DID answer it.  That id NOt what theya re after...it is a false question set as a obvious trap.

Here is some additional explanations from a site on the web about this argument tactic.

Complex Question Fallacy

Explanation:

The complex question fallacy is committed when a question is asked (a) that rests on a questionable assumption, and (b) to which all answers appear to endorse that assumption.

Examples

“Have you stopped beating your wife?”

This is a complex question because it presupposes that you used to beat your wife, a presupposition that either answer to the question appears to endorse.

“Are you going to admit that you’re wrong?”

Answering yes to this question is an admission of guilt. Answering no to the question implies that the accused accepts that he is in the wrong, but will not admit it. No room is left to protest one’s innocence. This is therefore a complex question, and a subtle false dilemma.

It is a riot that the site just happens to address almost the exact thing this person is attempting. It is a trap, and the reader’s agenda has NOTHING to do with me apologizing for anything…so basically I have completely rejected the question.

This person’s agenda is to marginalize me and anyone who dare questions the town. Apparently for some reason this person is working overtime to one way or another to make sure people don’t entertain my original debate on the Art X fair and impartial comment, because they realize the damage it has done and the damage control it needs as a result. It probably has town board and Hirschey supporters really scratching their heads…and we can’t have any questions or defections or doubts.

So why pose a question with so many fallacies that is an obvious trap? The only possible reason left IS to set a trap, not talk about issues, and then one has to say WHY? If I am irrelevant why does one need to set a trap, or even debate me??? THAT is the real question you should think about??? If the person feels the messengers message is dead and that person ahs no input left and doesn’t count, then what is the point of spend ANY time on me or Mr. Lamora. My conclusion is I am damn close to a truth, and they know what I know! Is the town up to something they know we aren’t going to like and I will go after, and that requires a pre-marginalization of my character to try to neutralize it???

Now that being said. This person can re-enter the discussion, but they must first put up a VERIFIABLE name to be accountable to all my readers and we can better determine honestly exactly what this person’s agenda really is, because in fairness everyone for 7 years knows exactly who I am and what I stand for.…and they must engage in the debate about the bigger wind issue debate on the town’s actions.

I don’t like anonymous comments, but I will tolerate them even if they attack me over the ISSUES! So if you are anonymous, and have an actual argument, or agreement then don’t be put off. Your comment will get put on. But this person is a different matter as I have explained. I am not wholesale blocking comments, or posting only ones that agree with me.

Now if this person wants to attack me IN THE CONTEXT of the bigger wind issue…fair enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment