Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zoning Strictly Enforced???

The other day I was driving all around CV and Clayton looking for photo opportunities to show case our beautiful area.

 
Sunsets Along McKeever Rd. -  Cape Vincent, NY
 

 
Didn't one of those pro wind people say
there was nothing beautiful in Cape Vincent?
 
Yup...every time I pick up my camera it is just so  hard
to find beauty in Cape Vincent!!!

On my photo trip to find out if there was any beauty in CV, I was driving on Rte. 12E heading toward CV from Chaumont.  At the Cape town line there is a nice CV town sign indicating you are entering CV.  Previously on that sign there used to be a smaller sign attached that said something like "Zone Strictly Enforced"



With the old town board I used to think that was very amusing for obvious reasons!

But that zoning sign appears to be missing?  You can still see the faded place on the post where it was at one time.

So what happened to it?  Have we  decided that we don't really want to strictly enforce our zoning?

Actually in a couple weeks I guess we will find out if zoning is actually strictly enforced or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment