Monday, July 23, 2012

Why Not Call The Man and Ask Him Yourself????

In a phone conversation this AM with  Dave Lamora he  indicated to me that he will not get swept into the blog hoopla and distortions over his actions at the Cape Vincent zoning public hearing.

He then asked if I would post just  something only of general information on my blog. 

He is requesting that ANYONE who would like to understand or get  more clarity on his actions or point of view call him directly to discuss it at the following number.

315-783-8744   Locally you can drop the area code 315.

  He indicated he will listen and discuss it with anybody in the more rational quiet forum of a one on one phone call.  I highly encourage people to do this.

Now I am not speaking for Dave here, but I am going to  bet that if you felt you would like to speak to him face to face he would probably accommodate that request as well.  But as I said you would have to ask him.

Now on a personal note of my own... Dave himself has posted this on the other blogs under comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment