Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wind Is Dead?

I keep hearing that wind is dead, and the tax incentives are going away at the end of 2012.  Yet as you see in the post below about a BP wind farm near Kingman,AZ they are planning a wind farm of 283 turbines!!! .  Apparently they are still pushing the CaBPe Vincent project, and have put a new guy in charge after taking over Acciona. Wind doesn't look real dead to me.

Maybe they know something we don't.  Maybe the politicians in an election year with everybody on the green hoopla band wagon will make a last minute deal on the subsidies.

I mean after all the supposed "anti wind" talk in CV we can't even prohibit the wind  tax scam here...we have to play along and give the wind industry a pass by saying if the setbacks are ok then wind is ok. Then we have our staunch "anti wind blogger " promoting  solar which requires the same absurd subsidies. Evenhe is supporting the subsidies.

And I love the new game going on on the blogs.  I'm now the "Blogger from AZ". It's a hoot becuase the other blogs and commenters are conered in a box.  They want to to comment on what I say on my blog because they know people are reading it but don't want to reference my name or blog because if they do advertise my blog and somebody might come over and read it and somebody might see the truth and realize how much BS and lies it takes to keep the other blog commenters going.

No comments:

Post a Comment