Thursday, May 3, 2012

The "Blogger From Arizona" - What a Hoot!!!

The "Blogger From Arizona" That is my new name on the other CV blogs particularly JLL.  Well I guess that is a step up from  what some people have called me..eh!!! Sounds kinda ominous.


                                        Watch Out !!!!!  It's ...The Blogger From Arizona!!
                                      Well actually just the skier from AZ in this picture, circa 1980.                
                         Day 3 of a 5 day mountain ski trip across the Sierra Nevada Range of Ca.

                                  Ok I admit it...a much much younger  "Blogger from Arizona."

See the subtle hint to manipulate your thinking... the Blogger From ARIZONA.  He is not ONE OF US!!! the good Republicans!!!  He is an evil outsider.   ( but we Republicans won't refuse his vote!!!)

This reminds me of the wind company's subtle semantics about being called a good neighbor if you will as a non participant  make certain friendly allowances on your property for the wind developer and your neighbor.  So if you choose to not participate and just mind your own business  of course you are what...  an asshole neighbor???   So why are these people on the other blogs now using wind developer propaganda tactics?

 Did you notice that I have listed the other Cape Vincent blogs on my blog?  Have you noticed that I have also referred people to the other CV  blogs and encouraged them to keep reading those blogs despite the fact I often disagree with them?  Have you ever noticed you won't find my blog listed on theirs? They and their faithful commenters can't even refer to me by name or blog name.  What a hoot!!!  There is probably a "rules" list you must abide by on the other blogs.  Thou shalt not mention the name of CVCAT or Pundt or thou shall be cast out forever from this blog!!! Thou shalt only vaguely refer to him  as the "The Blogger From AZ" lest someone might see his blog and become unfaithful to the flock! Did you notice that you never see direct references to me or this blog in JLL posts or  in the comments?  That is because they get immediately  removed.  This I know for FACT because some people have told me they put stuff on and Wiley removes it ASAP. It is actually freakin hilarious!  This all smells a little bit fanatical religious to me. I hope he has to stay up nights desperately scanning for any references to me on this blog.  Well look at it this way.  He is providing his readers and the CV community a great public service by this censorship, and determining what you should and should not read. I'm sure you know that JLL knows what is best for you.  He is up 24/7 defending your fragile impressionable mind.

Interesting isn't it that they are going out of their way to make sure you don't read anything here. What are they afraid of?  I mean is their agenda and argument  so weak that they fear if somebody gets referred here and sees an alternative view they might change their mind?  I can support my arguments, I have no fear of people reading the other blogs and making up their own minds.  I don't have to coach them away from an alternative view.  I guess I respect the readers intellectual ability enough to not have to guide them, and just let them see the facts and make up their own minds. I guess the other blogs don't trust your ability to sort it out for yourself. I think their biggest fear is you might actually have an open mind.  You might actually see through the almost daily LIES like this comment below from JLL. Let me show you how absurd this LIE is.  Why do these people need to LIE like this?   Because when it comes to actual facts they come up pretty short and this is about all they have left to make their point.

"This is all about politics and the campaign has already begun. The blogger from Arizona has declared his hatred for Republicans, especially the Cape Vincent Republicans."

From now on  capitalize the B on Blogger please!!!!! Thank you!!!

Declared his "hatred".  Declared????  Let me  go back through my files...I know there must be an official "declaration" I made somewhere. HHmmmm I just can't find it. Oh yes...that would be because I did no such thing and this is one more LIE!!!

Now let's see... would that "hatred" be for those very same CV Republicans I voted for in the last election across the board exactly as we were asked to do by those CV Republicans?

Although I have NEVER registered with any party in my entire voting life, would that be the same Republicans I specifically registered Rep. for so I could support them in the last CV Rep. primary and general election?

Would these be the same CV Rep's that I hate, and gave up my ability to vote in my home town where I live 8 months of the year and there are some important issues I would like to vote for here?  Is that the "hatred this commenter is referring to?

Seems like a lot of disruption to my life to be able to vote for somebody I "hate."

This is an age old trick.  When people are scared of something, or scared of the truth, or want to cover up something, or fear being left alone while other people decide to think on their own, or figure the actual facts are stacking up against their argument and agenda...then something has to be immediately done about the threat.  The best way to deal with that is make sure everybody thinks the other thinking is EVIL and threatening.  You gotta have a bogyman to keep everybody in line, and then make sure they think YOU or some "group" or political party are the only ones that can protect you...you know like the CV Republicans against that evil Art Pundt. Don't even mention Pundt's name or this blog because the evil will seep into your brain and if that happens then we can't save you.  Pundt and anybody that might think like him will eat away your brain if you give them a chnace by looking at their facts. The cause is so important that even LIES are OK...the more the better!

Now if you notice you can go back several posts on my blog  and see where I clearly show with FACTS that the wind issue fiasco is supported by BOTH parties.  careful it could be real scary to go back and read that stuff, it will eat your brain away!!! Former Rep. NY Gov. Pataki opened the door wide to wind developers and Dem. Aubertine ushered it right to our town  But this commenter and the other blogs want to keep you tightly focused on the Republican mantra so you won't think on your own too much.  They want you to believe that I am the enemy of every last Republican on the planet, especially those vile CV rep.'s that I actually voted for.   There is no other way for you to see it. This is the script so stick with it damn it.  Actually one of my favorite politicians was the old Rep. Sen. Barry Goldwater from AZ.  I didn't often agree with him but he had real guts. Now I know to think on your own outside the Rep. box is a bit scary and intimidating, but get some adventure in your life and try it sometime.

Now if you want to actually use your brain disengaged for a minute from the JLL PBR propaganda machine...think about this.  I know this will probably twist your Rep mind but try to work your way through it anyhow.

Now as good faithful Republicans Wiley at JLL, and K at Pandora's have been bitching for several years about govt subsidies for renewables, especially wind.  On and on and on.  Write your representatives, write God himself if you have to blah blah blah. The govt shouldn't be picking energy winners and losers, Bill Owens is evil since he supports these tax breaks. 

Then suddenly they are getting all cozy about solar...with the exact same subsidies but worse power output, higher capital costs, no climate solution.  Now someone want to explain the brilliant Republican logic behind that one?????? I'm guessing Hirschey and the new town board gave them their marching orders!

Now we have to goose step for industrial solar in one of the least sunny places in the nation.

WARNING, the map below might cause you to think!!!! Careful the sun input map below is some of Pundt's evil propoganda that will eat your brain away,so don't look at it too long  If you feel the impulse to think on your own immediately avert your eyes and return to the other CV blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment