Monday, May 13, 2013

Come to NY - We Are Throwing Out The Rules To Give Your Business An Edge!!! - Yup, You Got That Right!!!






From a secret inside source I got this picture
of a trash can in Cuomo's office!!!


                    My wife saw this ad in the link below for NY that is running on TV here in AZ.
                                    I didn't know whether to crack up laughing or puke!!!

                     Listen carefully to what the announcer says at the very end of the ad about NYS!

                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPaR-Zh7gSU


                           This is actually a nice fit with my post below on the " Balance of Powers"
                                                    and what is done on their behalf!

                                    I think the ad should have said:  "We are throwing out small
 NY communities to give your business and edge!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Holy sh*! Punt that does make me want to puke.

    Maybe somebody should send this to the "Start a Business" comment guy!

    ReplyDelete