Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Last Night's Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting - They Are Still Scrambling





                  If you don't look at me "literally"  then I am not really a pig!!!




I was unable to attend the Cape Vincent Zoning Board of Appeals meeting last night since I was attending to a medical issue in Watertown.

It did come to my attention that there was considerable attention given to the issue I have been posting about on my blog about the very " irregular"  zoning process that took place recently concerning a large solar array project in CV.

Apparently the town zoning spin machine is still in overdrive to put lipstick on the pig of a zoning mess they have created. 

I also thought it was interesting that the CV Planning Board Chairman apparently decided my posts were credible enough to decide to try to counter point many of them in public on the record.

Otherwise why bother?????  Thanks for validating my concerns Mr. Macsherry!!

In fact I don't actually have to say too much because the Steve Weed videos and a hard look at the evidence in our old and new zoning laws, as well as the permits I have posted in previous posts  tells the story quite well.

That's one nice thing about having the facts and documentation, especially a video record. It pretty much speaks for itself.  Our previous conflicted town govt. found that out the hard way!

Like the Planning Board going on for nearly 20 minutes with our law right under their noses and not figuring out what they were discussing was not even allowed under the very law THEY WROTE!!!

And it still baffles me...Why does a man with a supposedly  valid zoning  permit in hand, supposedly given to him on 7/18/13 and  grandfathered under the old law...why does he 5 days later send out to his neighbors notices of a public hearing as if is proceeding under the new zoning law, when according to the "official" story he should have no reason to do that.  Instead of sending out public notices he could be moving on to construct his project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment