Friday, May 16, 2014

Another Comment To Sarah Or Others - If they Are Still Out There In Blog Land !


In parts of your comment that you ( and  I) posted you said this.

"But frankly, we have all that information and you do not seem to be addressing
an existing problem right under your nose that you could have an impact on
that would help the issue and the community...

...but as others have already pointed out you seem to have missed what might be very timely and present conflict of interest with Paul Aubertine's discussion and vote."

So if you expect me to explore this issue and think I have missed the point, then I have a simple question for you on this matter, and I hope you will respond "publicly."

Do you agree with the final decision  of the  Cape Vincent Town Board on the new water dist. 2 & 3 fees etc.  Do you think that action is a  fair solution? 

I am not taking sides...just asking.

If you are concerned with Aubertine's potential conflict of interest on this matter, this is where we have to start.

2 comments:

  1. Art, a little confused. what does the fee schedule have to do with Aubertine's supposed conflict of interest, which is as you say, likely immaterial. The two are separate issues.

    More important is why has the town not taken action on the legality of the outside users of district 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently some believe there is a conflict because Aubertine should not have been involved in the discussion or vote since he could be influencing what his parents water rates would be since they are a big part of dist. 2..

    I never did a get an answer on my above question in the post.

    On your second question I really don't know the answer, although my experience is that Mr. Hirschey generally doesn't like confrontation so I am only guessing he wants to take a soft approach on this.

    But that is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete