Sunday, September 23, 2012

Congatulations Michelle Oswald - But A Warning!


On the JLL blog several commenters are suggesting that I am trying to damage Michelle Oswald’s Republican campaign.  Or that she should not listen to me.  This is nothing more than a Republican code warning to Michelle that if she listens to me or anyone who might remotely agree with me, or considers our advice , she will be marginalized.  I voted for Michelle, and if she stands her ground I intend to vote for her in Nov.  With all due respect to Ed, because I thought he would also have had the best interest of the community in mind, but Michelle was willing to say publicly in her campaign literature she:
“Does not support Industrial Wind For CV”    Those are her words not mine, and I had no influence on her whatsoever.  I didn’t talk to her at all until she was campaigning and those words were already in her literature.  And I find it interesting that to win on that stance she must have had a lot of people voting for her that agree with a NO wind stance, and NOT a compromise. I personally know numerous seasonal people in my area or who I talked to who voted for her for that very reason too.    Wake up Republican town board!!!
But do you commenters who are basically telling Michelle as a warning to not listen to me  have any freakin clue what you are suggesting????  REALLY!!!

Let me see if I get this straight.

1.      I am asked to register as a seasonal to vote here in CV giving up my rights to vote in my home community and have never registered with any party all my life.

2.      Not only am I told I must vote Republican and I am told exactly who to vote for.

3.      This includes Michelle and Ed both Republicans and the WPEG candidates  in the last election.

4.      I am told to do all this to ensure the Republicans stay in power, and BTW one of those Republicans might not have been elected (John Byrne) unless he received the seasonal votes like my wife and mine.

5.      I receive a letter after the Republican election of 2011 to seasonals saying they still need us to remain registered in CV as Republicans and need our continued support and  input!!!!

6.      I am told that I can expect open and transparent govt as a result of my vote and
support.  Oh really!!!!  So let’s examine how that worked out! What have I gotten back for this loyalty? 

Well let’s see.  When I decided I wanted to ask some questions before the 2011 elections I was quickly marginalized and attacked, just for asking questions that might have made my Republican candidates a little uncomfortable.  That got me banned from 2 Republican blogs who I will still support against their law suits despite those differences. I must be nuts, but that is my stance. 

When the zoning committee asked for input I sent them detailed input.  But they didn’t like me even though I voted for the very people who made that committee even possible, so they completely ignored that input.  Didn’t even look at it or consider it.  Open transparent govt my ass…thank you very much Mr. Brown!!!  See any trend developing here??? 

So I voted for and supported Michelle, so does that mean you Republicans are now going to throw her under the bus because she convinced me to vote for her, or we might agree on some things???   Now some of these good upstanding Republicans are telling her right here in democratic America supporting a  local govt they claim is open and transparent that she should NOT LISTEN to one of the people, a CV citizen and Rep. voter,  land owner, and tax payer who helped put her in contention for the TB seat. I guess I missed something…I thought these elections were about listening to ALL of the CV citizens, and tax payers and getting away from that type of abuse of citizens from the past????? 

Honestly, you nit wit commenters are  actually telling her in a democratic representative process, while you promote open transparent govt, that  she should ignore  one of her supportive constituents, a citizen and tax payer who voted for her, and supported the other Republicans  simply because I might have a different idea on how  the CV govt should run.   REALLY!!!!  Are you fu@&*&% kidding me ????   Explain to me how that adds up to open and transparent govt. , a representative process, or having input to my representatives or candidates. 

You are actually telling her to not LISTEN to any  citizens who might think like me and might be her constituents!!!!  Good God …people REALLY!!!  Engage your Republican brain before you open your mouth!!! 

Here is a warning for Michelle.   These are the beginnings of  veiled threats that if she does listen to the constituents she chooses and their ideas, or God forbid might ask more questions or agree, she will be in trouble with the Republicans and marginalized just like they did to John Byrne when he initially declared no wind in the early 2011 campaign.  Smell familiar????
They immediately tried to marginalize him by attaching him to me until he got back in line. Which he did very quickly from that subtle Republican bullying and intimidation.
Gee…I thought you Republicans assured told me this type of bullying only came from the other side.  So far the record of how the Republicans treat some of their supporters is not going very well.
Now if Michelle decided she wanted to  take advice from whomever she pleases, and decides to stand on her own principles even if they might not totally agree with the current Republican board, or their mantra, or she decides to ask uncomfortable questions as a board member, or if I am seen talking to her at a meeting or at a restaurant …what are all you upstanding American Republicans trying to censor debate and questions going to do…devour your own and vote for Dem. Aubertine?
God speed Michelle… and don’t let anybody from any faction push you around or bully you!  It at least appears you have the support of numerous people who DO NOT want any wind in this community. I know some of them, and they don't want a compromise.  they want this community defended against wind and having our home rule rights stripped away.   THAT is why I voted for you!  This town is in a deep crisis and we need people who can think for themselves.  Please be that person even if you don't agree with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment